Call for interns:
The Thuto Trust will award 20 candidates the opportunity to complete an internship in a public school in Gauteng.
Eligible candidates should:
- be black South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
- be accepted as a first year student to study a B. Ed. degree in Foundation or Intermediate phase in a distance learning modality in 2021,
- be eligible for the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme.
- achieved a 60% average in Grade 12,
- Reside in the Gauteng province,
- show commitment to a teaching career, which includes interest in working with young people,
- demonstrate enthusiasm for a professional career in teaching,
- be resilient in character and have ability to manage difficult challenges and have personal integrity.
Apply for an internship by completing the required fields and uploading the required documentation.